Rick Zombo Questions
1) Your freshman year at North Dakota you had 16 points. Your final year you had 31 points. What did you do to foster that kind of
growth as a player?
2) What was it like the first time you played in an NHL game during the 1984-’85 game?
3) What was it like playing against Wayne Gretzky during the 1987-’88 playoffs?
4) How did you become involved with the Hockey Performance Center of St. Louis?
5) How did you get started drawing? What is your favorite project?
6) I’ve heard you say: “Winning is quantitative, but not necessarily a true measure of being successful.” Was it hard to develop that
attitude after playing in the NHL?
7) When did you know you wanted to be involved in coaching and player development?
8) How did you get the nickname squirrel?
9) What is your favorite building you ever played in?
10) Who gave you the toughest fight you were ever in?