Lee Thomas Questions
1) Injuries and lack of funds made things difficult your final years in Philedelphia. As a GM how did you try to compensate for that?
2) John Kruk said you had a chance to get Randy Johnson. Is that true?
3) Yankees have the toughest farm system in baseball to work through. Was it discouraging starting in the New York system?
4) What did you do immediately after the Joe Carter walk-off in the 1993 World Series?
5) Why do you think other teams did not take a flyer on Dan Duquette?
6) What was your role in the Manny Ramirez signing?
7) How did you try to proactively address behavioral issues with Lenny Dystra?
8) Matt Wieters, JJ Hardy, and Adam Jones all won Gold Gloves last night. How important are those three to Baltimore?
9) Why did you have 104 RBI in 1962?
10) Did you have a feeling performance enhancing drugs were being used in your Philadelphia clubhouse?