John Burke Questions
1) What advantages does having Budweiser sponsor an event is St. Louis give?
2) What is the biggest change in Guns ‘N Hoses since 1987?
3) Why did boxing make the most sense over any other sport?
4) What do you think about the Guns ‘N Hoses style events centered around other sports?
5) What was the biggest reason for making this year’s rounds one minute?
6) If I would have told you at the beginning of your involvement with this event that it would have earned $3.2 million by 2012 what would you have said?
7) How are these public servants picked to fight?
8) Is there a rise in crime in St. Louis on the night of this event?
9) How do you market a sport the average American does not watch regularly?
10) How does the success of this event compare to that of similar events in other cities?