Maurice Drummond Questions
1) You have worked in D.C. and St. Louis. As a reporter, what is the most noticeable difference in working in two very different sized markets?
2) Is it more enjoyable to interview a national figure or a passionate high school athlete? Why?
3) Why did you pick television over radio or print?
4) What is the key to balancing your responsibilities at KMOX and KTVI?
5) How much of your sports knowledge is learned and how much comes naturally?
6) You and Martin Kilcoyne are both very serious about your work, but like to crack jokes too. How has that helped you be successful?
7) You have used your Facebook to ask for public feedback on your work. What are the benefits of that?
8) What is the key to a good question?
9) What made you want to cover sports on television?
10) Who have been your most important professional role models?